Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sunday Inspration

Being a mother is tough work.  Sometimes I stretch myself extremely thin as I try and provide a life and lifestyle that is nurturing, loving, stable, and dependable.  It’s a stressful life to live.  However, each day I look at my daughter and realize it is well worth it.  I think back to when I found out I was pregnant with her.  Here I was a well educated woman, unmarried, and pregnant.  Although I was in a relationship at the time, I had no clue exactly where my journey in parenting would end up.  I could have taken the easy way out.  I could have took alternative routes and got an abortion.  But something inside of me said, regardless of whether her father and I are together, whether we get married, or whether we have to raise the child as co-parents, THIS child was mine. She grew inside of me and so did her love.  Now, I look at her in amazement.  God gave me the privilege, the honor, to take care of one of his handpicked angels.  HE entrusted in me the ability to use his principles and discipline to provide for this little person.  I think of that each time I get stressed, each time I wonder what her life will become.  I work hard, I take no moment for granted, and I seek each and every day to provide the best possible life, the best possible situation, and the greatest amount of love I can possibly give her.  I give God the glory....Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment